Dave Kincaid: March 4th & 5th 2023
Women’s & Men’s Race GS on Saturday – March 4th
Women’s & Men’s Race SL on Sunday – March 6th
Location: Summit at Snoqualmie – Summit West
Cost: $30 per race. No Late Fee. No Late Entry.
Registration closes on March 1st, 2023. There will be no day of registration. Registration is online only via US Ski & Snowboard.
RACE SCHEDULE – SAME FOR BOTH DAYS
Saturday – W’s & M’s Giant Slalom
Sunday – W’s & M’s Slalom
|7:15-8:45||Bib Pick-up (At the finish shack located on the hill under the Pacific Crest Lift *PC)|
|8:30||Gatekeeper Meeting at the finish shack|
|8:45||Check Discord – Link to Dave Kincaid Discord Group|
|9:00~||Load Lift (Pacific Crest Chair)|
|9:00||Course Open for Inspection – no parallel turns|
|9:45||Course Inspection Closes|
|10:00||First Run W – U8, U10, U12, U14, U16|
|11:00||First Run M – U8, U10, U12, U14, U16|
|12:00 noon||Course Open for Inspection – no parallel turns|
|12:30||Course Inspection Closes|
|1:00 pm||Second Run W – Revers Bib Order – U8, U10, U12, U14, U16|
|2:00 pm||Second Run M – Reverse Bib Order – U8, U10, U12, U14, U16|
|3:30 pm||Awards at the finish|
|GENERAL RACE RULES|
|All racers regardless of DSQ (disqualification) or DNF (did not finish) will get a second run. Only valid race runs will count toward the overall results.|
|If you lose a ski you will be a DSQ. If you stop you will be a DSQ.|
|All racers must have a valid ski helmet and have signed the race waivers.|
|Hiking is not allowed in GS. If you lose momentum, you will be a DSQ.|
|Missed gates will result in a DSQ.|
Other important information:
- Team Captains Meeting Zoom Friday, March 4th, 7 pm – Zoom Link
- The ROC will use Discord to share start sheets, schedule changes, DSQ’s and other important race info. Download Discord, Dave Kincaid Discord Link (see above).
Team Captains or independent athletes can pick bibs up from the finish shack.
Athletes will need to keep bibs all day. All bibs must be returned to the bin at the bottom of the racecourse at the end of each day.
Lost bib fee $100
Registration online via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find Dave Kincaid at Snoqualmie.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. MT
Weekend coverage: October – March*
*Someone will respond between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. MT
Individual entry is online only – no faxed/mailed individual entries are accepted.
- Waxing – No waxing solution can be applied at a competition venue. Additionally, the use of ski preparation benches is not allowed at a competition venue.
- Skis – One pair. Athletes can only use one pair per race (inspection and competition).
U8 U10 U12 U14 U16 (6-15 years old)
The age classification is based on age as of 12/31/21.
U16 = under 16 (14 & 15 years old)
U14 = under 14 (12 & 13 years old)
U12 = under 12 (11 & 10 years old)
U10 = under 10 (8 & 9 years old)
U8 = under 8 (6 & 7 years old)
Volunteers Needed – Sign Up Here.
Live Timing: https://livetiming.usskiandsnowboard.org/
Not eligible to race until both race waivers are filled out, signed, and submitted.
The link to the race waivers is located at the bottom of the browser window. (“Dave K Racer Release+“)
KINCAID MEMORIAL PARTICIPANT WAIVER:
KINCAID MEMORIAL VOLUNTEER WAIVER: