May 25-26, 2019 National Scored 4 SL – 2 per day per gender
Friday Training Saturday and Sunday Racing U14 second years and older.
Van departs 3 pm on Thursday from Mercer Island Community Center. The Team is staying in Government Camp. Sign up for Team van and lodging. Here, then sign up for the race below. Make sure you bring a hard copy of the waiver.
U14 and older allowed to enter
Seniors (older than U21) must have USSA SL points lower than 120
Non-PNSA athletes: Ladies must have points below 75, Men below 50
See Race Announcement for details on field size and procedures for cutting athletes if field size is greater than 90 L / 90 M.
Entries must be received by 11:59pm on Sat. May 4th. Late registration will not be accepted.
♦Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the Golden Rose at Timberline.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦firstname.lastname@example.org.
♦Timberline Release – required – available only on-line – to come
♦Mt Hood Academy Release – required to bring signed hardcopy of this release to registration to receive bib – attached to Race Announcement.