2020 NW Cup #2
Feb. 7 – 9, 2020 National scored – 2 GS / 1 SL
U16 and older
Make sure to sign up for the race via USSS more info below.
Van will depart Thursday, Feb. 6th at 3:30 pm from Mercer Island Community Center.
Pick up and drop off will be at Mercer Island Community Center https://goo.gl/maps/LL3xbwGEWEi9nZNCA
The Team is staying at the Mirabeau Park Hotel & Convention Center 1100 N Sullivan Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99037 +1 509 924-9000
Sign up for team lodging and van here:
♦Registration on-line via US Ski and Snowboard
1. Go to ♦http://my.ussa.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find the NW Cup #2 at Mt Spokane.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
7. Any questions can go to ♦firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st Team Captains Meeting:
Thur., 7:00 PM – Ruby River Hotel, 700 N Division St., Spokane
following TC meetings – at end of race each day at SSRA team room