Evergreen Cup Finals GS/SL
U14 / EC Finals March 19th & 20th 2022
Saturday, March 19th: Women’s & Men’s GS
GS – Giant Slalom
Sunday, March 20th: Women’s & Men’s SL
SL – Slalom
Location: Summit at Snoqualmie – Summit West
Ages U14 – SR (USSS license required)
Cost: $40 per race. $25 Late Fee starts March 15th.
Registration closes on March 16th. There will be no day of registration. Registration is online-only via US Ski & Snowboard.
RACE SCHEDULE – SAME FOR BOTH DAYS
Saturday – W’s & M’s Giant Slalom
Sunday – W’s & M’s Slalom
|7:15-8:45||Bib pick-up (At the finish shack located on the hill under the Pacific Crest Lift *PC)|
|8:30||Gatekeeper meeting at the finish shack|
|8:45||Check Discord – Link to Discord Group|
|9:00~||Load lift (Pacific Crest Chair)|
|9:00||Course open for inspection|
|9:45||Course inspection closes|
|10:00||First run W|
|11:00||First run M|
|12:00 noon||Course open for inspection|
|12:30||Course inspection closes|
|1:00 pm||Second run W|
|2:00 pm||Second run M|
|3:30 pm||Awards at the finish|
|GENERAL RACE RULES|
|All racers regardless of DSQ (disqualification) or DNF (did not finish) will get a second run. Only valid race runs will count toward the overall results.|
|If you lose a ski you will be a DSQ. If you stop you will be a DSQ.|
|All racers must have a valid ski helmet and have signed the race waivers.|
|Hiking is not allowed in GS. If you lose momentum, you will be a DSQ.|
|Missed gates will result in a DSQ.|
Other important information:
- Team Captains Meeting on Zoom Friday, March 18th & Saturday, March 19th at 7 pm – Zoom Link
- The ROC will use Discord to share start sheets, schedule changes, DSQ’s and other important race info. Download Discord Here. Discord link Here
Team Captains or independent athletes can pick bibs up from the finish shack.
Athletes will need to keep bibs all day. All bibs must be returned to the bin at the bottom of the racecourse at the end of each day.
Lost bib fee $100
Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
1. Go to https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find U14 / EC Finals.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
Individual entry is online only – no faxed/mailed individual entries are accepted.
US Ski & Snowboard Competitors License required for all racers. You can get one here:https://my.ussa.org/membership/start
- Waxing – No waxing solution can be applied at a competition venue. Additionally, the use of ski preparation benches is not allowed at a competition venue.
- Skis – One pair. Athletes can only use one pair per race (inspection and competition).
Volunteers Needed – Sign Up Here.
Live Timing: https://livetiming.usskiandsnowboard.org/
Not eligible to race until both race waivers are filled out, signed, and submitted.