WEBB MOFFETT 2021 – 2GS & 1SL
December 27th, 28th, & 29th
Current U.S. Ski & Snowboard Alpine competition license is required for all racers
A helmet that meets U.S. Ski & Snowboard Alpine Ski Racing Regulations Required
Limited to 120 Competitors per gender per race
$40 per race. Late Fee $50 after Dec. 24th
Registration closes on December 26th, 2021
No day of registration. Online-only registration
Volunteers Needed – Sign Up Here.
|Webb Moffett RACE NOTICE Ladies’/Men’s 2GS 1SL|
|LOCATION:||Summit at Snoqualmie (Alpental) at Snoqualmie Pass, WA HOST: Team Alpental Snoqualmie (TAS)|
|EVENT:||Team Alpental Snoqualmie is happy to announce the Webb Moffett Race. Two GS and one SL races will be held on Dec 27th, 28th, & 29th at Summit West at Snoqualmie Pass, Washington State.
Monday 27th December 2021 LADIES’ AND MEN’S GS – $40.00
Tuesday 28th December 2021 LADIES’ AND MEN’S GS – $40.00
Wednesday 29th December 2021 LADIES’ AND MEN’S SL – $40.00
• Entry Deadline Dec. 24th – No day-of registration taken • (West) Summit at Snoqualmie, Check in at the Finish Shack on the hill at West, under the PC lift.
|SANCTION:||U. S. Ski and Snowboard Scored | ELIGIBILITY: U14+ | All U. S. Ski and Snowboard rules will be in effect. No line cutting. No hitting. No swearing.|
|ENTRY PROCEDURE:||• Register for the race at https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org/portal
• Sign Waiver: must be signed by parent or legal guardian, unless over the age of 18. Waiver can be found on the bottom middle of event registration page where it says, “Webb Moffett Waiver +”
|ENTRY DEADLINE:||• Entry Deadline is Dec. 24th. Late entry $50. No day-of registration taken.|
|REGISTRATION:||• Registration is open until December. 26th • Entry fee is $40 per race
• $50 late fee • Late entry contact Dana Danasue.firstname.lastname@example.org
|LIFT TICKETS:||• Racer lift tickets for the race days are available for $59 per day. Elite passes will be honored. • Tickets can be purchased during online registration and the day of at the Finish Shack. No line cutting.|
|TEAM CAPTAINS’ MEETING:||• Team Captains Meeting is the night before each race at 7:00 PM via Zoom https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81190399897?pwd=ZnhWM0lrak5vUCtLZ0tvOXBETGg4Zz09
Check in: https://forms.gle/UMwyzZ4thf5P2KaM7
DSQ and other important race info: Discord https://discord.gg/8P6AV9pr
|DAY OF RACE *subject to change*||
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Snoqualmie Hotel (North Bend) (425) 363-3888|
|PARKING:||• Parking is available|
|ROC:||• Head Gate Keeper: M B Miller email@example.com 206.595.9919
• Chief of Race: Chris Loewy firstname.lastname@example.org 425.985.6875
• Race Administrator: Dana Kusakabe email@example.com 206.591.4039
• Start/Finish Ref: Patrick Stanton/Darren Postforoosh
• Technical Delegate: Steve Maynard
• Health Safety Coordinator: Maria Corcorran
At the Summit at Snoqualmie Summit West on the Pacific Crest Race Lane (under the Pacific Crest lift) Check-in at the finish shack
Bib Pick Up
Team Captains or independent athletes can pick bibs up from the finish shack.
Athletes will need to keep bibs all day, must be returned to the bin at the bottom after the last race.
Lost bib fee $100
Registration on-line via U.S. Ski & Snowboard
- Go to https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org/ and log into your account.
2. From the dashboard click on the racer you want to register. (There may be several members linked on one account).
3. Under “Tools” click on the Athlete Event Registration button.
4. Click on the “Search Competitions” button and find Webb Moffett.
5. Add the appropriate items to your cart and pay with a credit card. You can print a receipt and you are done.
6. Refunds for racers who are unable to attend can be processed once the race is over.
Individual entry is online only – no faxed/mailed individual entries are accepted
All competitors, volunteers, officials, and coaches must sign the COVID waiver the day before competitions and the morning of
Anyone who does not sign the COVID waiver will not be eligible for competition
Sign COVID Waiver Here
DSQ and other important race info: Discord “Webb Moffett 2021” https://discord.gg/xnBU4tqQ
Results & live timing: https://livetiming.usskiandsnowboard.org/
Volunteer registration: https://www.shredreg.com/team/tas/races
Volunteer Waiver: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/583e4c1922777/web/
WA DOT road conditions: https://www.wsdot.com/traffic/passes/snoqualmie/
Not eligible till waiver “Webb Moffett Waiver +” is signed and filed.
Sign Waiver Here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5bfe40df07427/web/
Health Form: https://forms.gle/JNMtf67PbZDSut366
Summit Waiver: PARTICIPANT WAIVER URL – https://my.1risk.net/1waiverKioskv2/?a=aHR0cHM6Ly9teS4xcmlzay5uZXQvc25vcXVhbG1pZWFwaXxmZTBkYjQxOGEzNzk0YjhjYWQ2OTM4YmEwNmQxMTEyNXxkYjI5ZTViOS0zOTYwLTRkNTUtODkxNi0wY2E5ZDExOTcyOTd8MTIvMTYvMjAyMSAwOToxMCBBTXwxMi8zMC8yMDIxIDAzOjAwIFBN
All U.S. Ski & Snowboard competition organizers and competitors are expected to abide by the SafeSport Code, and the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies, to provide a safe environment in which athletes can train and compete, free from abuse and inappropriate behavior. More information on U.S. Ski & Snowboard’s Safe Sport policy, including information on reporting, can be found at usskiandsnowboard.org/safesport-athlete-safety.